Future Vibes Entertainment is please to announce a new promotion courtesy of Make-It-Prolific.
Mention that you want to ‘Make It Prolific’ or enter the code ‘PROLIFIC1’ on our request for services form and you will save 5% off of your Standard or Deluxe Wedding DJ Package.
This promotion is not just exclusive to wedding dj packages. Corporate DJ services and Private DJ services can also benefit from this great promotion.
Be sure to follow @MakeItProlific on Twitter for updates on events and other great deals.
Hey Vibe Setters,
It’s your big date and you wonder if you should choose a live band or DJ entertainment.
Sound Advice Tip # 2: Live Band or DJ
Well I have looked into pros and cons for both and have decided .. it’s entirely up to your budget and how organized you would like your reception.
Pros/Cons – DJ
- Costs – recommended for those with low – high entertainment budgets
- Timing – Music and start and stop on cue without interupting the schedule
- Music – All recordings are original or how you heard it on the radio or album
- Interaction – Requests and announcements can be organized prior or made during the event
- Space – DJs can work with a relatively small corners, thus not taking away room from the dance floor
Pros/Cons – Live Band
- Interaction – concert like interaction with an available dance floor.
- Costs – recommended for those with medium – high entertainment budgets
- Timing – band requires breaks/set up time between sets. Perfect for cocktails and ceromonies.
- Music – Live and personalized. Requests are limited to the bands talent and music knowledge.
- Space – A larger venue may be required as a full band requires more of the stage
Giving those pointers, I would suggest the use of both for those with the high entertainment budgets but a DJ fits in all situations…
I hope you have found this usefull
Future Vibes Entertainment – Your future to diverse and quality entertainment
Carlos ‘Mr Solo’
Future Vibes Entertainment