Hey Vibe Setters,
It’s your big date and you wonder if you should choose a live band or DJ entertainment.
Sound Advice Tip # 2: Live Band or DJ
Well I have looked into pros and cons for both and have decided .. it’s entirely up to your budget and how organized you would like your reception.
Pros/Cons – DJ
- Costs – recommended for those with low – high entertainment budgets
- Timing – Music and start and stop on cue without interupting the schedule
- Music – All recordings are original or how you heard it on the radio or album
- Interaction – Requests and announcements can be organized prior or made during the event
- Space – DJs can work with a relatively small corners, thus not taking away room from the dance floor
Pros/Cons – Live Band
- Interaction – concert like interaction with an available dance floor.
- Costs – recommended for those with medium – high entertainment budgets
- Timing – band requires breaks/set up time between sets. Perfect for cocktails and ceromonies.
- Music – Live and personalized. Requests are limited to the bands talent and music knowledge.
- Space – A larger venue may be required as a full band requires more of the stage
Giving those pointers, I would suggest the use of both for those with the high entertainment budgets but a DJ fits in all situations…
I hope you have found this usefull
Future Vibes Entertainment – Your future to diverse and quality entertainment
Carlos ‘Mr Solo’
Future Vibes Entertainment