Should I use an on-site or ‘day-of’ coordinator?
Short answer – Yes! For any event you wish to hold, a certified professional event planner can make your day run a lot smoother.
The benefits works hand in hand for both clients and vendors.
- The event is kept organized in the time frame allotted
- You’re able to spend more time with your guests
- Your volunteers have a point of contact with all tasks
- They are a great resource for additional information to help with your plans
- Great communication and coordination of when each task is to be executed
- Administrative issues can be resolved through the coordinator instead of the client directly
- Professional Networking
Will it cost me a lot to have a Day-of planner?
It all depends on your budget. However, one thing for sure – it’s a value-added benefit to your occasion. Most event coordinators work by both percentage and flat rate – depending on the type of event.
Over the years I have had the privilege of working with many coordinators and there are two that shine above the rest from my professional experience.
Something Borrowed, Something Blue Events
Heather Shortall – has always gone that extra mile for her clients and the vendors she works with. You can find her on Facebook and various wedding groups serving 1000 Islands to Kingston areas.
Krista Stechyson – is straight cool. She also services the Kingston and surrounding areas.
Both have been on point with everything their clients needed. I will always recommend them and if they are not available, I would probably consider changing the event date. In other words do not hesitate to book them early.
Thanks again for choosing Future Vibes Entertainment.
We are now booking 2019/2020